Everyone loves the holidays, and what are the holidays without holiday snacks and food? Here is a sweet, simple and easy holiday snack that you can make in less than 30 min.
Ingredients that you are going to need are:
- 70 square pretzels (It’s better to avoid butter snaps)
- 70 Hershey’s Hugs chocolates unwrapped (from nearly 1 full 12 oz. package)
- 70 Mint Chocolate M&M’s.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Align pretzels on cookie sheet in a single layer then top each pretzel with one Hershey’s Hug chocolate. Bake in preheated oven for 4 – 5 minutes. Until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting, the chocolates should still hold their shape).
- Remove from oven and carefully place one M&M in the center of each soft Hug and press down on the M&M to spread the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to rest until chocolate has set, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container.